This item is discontinued, please see our ADP5104.
The ADP5103 lets you have ultimate control of the output image. It works with more screen resolutions than any of the other converters; and has more image-adjustment features for tweaking the image so that it looks as clear as possible. It is the only converter that uses a remote control; which is so much easier when you need to adjust the output image.
For large-screen HDTV’s, we recommend the ADP5104 Hi-Wire Converter.
- Supports many screen resolutions (NTSC or PAL).
- No software required
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal position on the TV display
- 64 Stages of control for Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation adjustment.
- Area Zoom function allows areas of the screen to be enlarged for special emphasis
- Composite, S-Video, Y.Cb.Cr (Component) and RGB video output
- VGA IN and VGA OUT for simultaneous TV/CRT viewing
- IBM PC Compatible, 286 or faster with VGA display card
- Apple Compatible, G3/G4/iMac with CRT port
- Television (or other video display device) with Composite Video, S-Video (S-VHS), or – Y.Cb.Cr (Component Video)
- Works with 99% of HDTVs and Projectors
- VGA pass-through cable
- Remote Control
- PC-to-Video Converter
- Y.Cb.Cr Component Cable
- PS/2 power cable
- USB power cable
- (yellow) Composite video cable
- S-video cable
- User Manual (not shown)