The ADP5103 lets you have ultimate control of the output image. It works with more screen resolutions than any of the other converters; and has more image-adjustment features for tweaking the image so that it looks as clear as possible. It is the only converter that uses a remote control; which is so much easier when you need to adjust the output image.
For large-screen HDTV’s, we recommend the ADP5104 Hi-Wire Converter.
- Supports many screen resolutions (NTSC or PAL).
- No software required
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal position on the TV display
- 64 Stages of control for Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation adjustment.
- Area Zoom function allows areas of the screen to be enlarged for special emphasis
- Composite, S-Video, Y.Cb.Cr (Component) and RGB video output
- VGA IN and VGA OUT for simultaneous TV/CRT viewing
- IBM PC Compatible, 286 or faster with VGA display card
- Apple Compatible, G3/G4/iMac with CRT port
- Television (or other video display device) with Composite Video, S-Video (S-VHS), or – Y.Cb.Cr (Component Video)
- Works with 99% of HDTVs and Projectors
- VGA pass-through cable
- Remote Control
- PC-to-Video Converter
- Y.Cb.Cr Component Cable
- PS/2 power cable
- USB power cable
- (yellow) Composite video cable
- S-video cable
- User Manual (not shown)