The ADP5104 to HDTV is a desktop VGA to component (Y.Pb.Pr) converter recommended for users wishing to maximize the performance of their HDTV.
- Vertical/Horizontal Position and Size Adjustments
- Selectable HDTV output
- No software required for conversion
- VGA IN and VGA OUT for simultaneous HDTV/CRT viewing
The Hi-Wire offers the truest conversion available between a PC and an HDTV. The clarity of the HDTV display is directly related to how close the VGA out is in dimensions and pixels to the HDTV format. For instance, 640×480 is EXACTLY the same as 480p, so the HDTV display will be that of a true monitor in clarity. 1024×768 is closest to 720p and will look best on that HDTV resolution.
Computer with VGA Output
High-definition Television (or other video display device) with Y.Pb.Pr input (Component Video) supporting at least 480p.
WORKS WITH MOST HDTVs, BUT COMPATIBILITY MAY VARY
- Hi-Wire VGA to Component Video Converter
- User’s Manual
- VGA pass-through cable
- D4 to Component (Y.Pb.Pr) w/RCA Female connectors. You will need a component cable as one is not supplied with this unit
- Power adapter
RCA jacks are female and require you to connect your own component cable between the Converter and the HDTV.
This unit includes a US power supply