The ADP6003 offers four 16550 UART serial ports on a single PCI card.
Ideal for point-of-sale (POS) system applications, the ADP6003 adds four additional COM ports to any PCI equipped PC. Each of the four ports is capable of a maximum data throughput rate up to 115.2k. Because of its PCI architecture the ADP6003 allows IRQ sharing and automatically selects the next available IRQ and COM addresses.
The ADP6003 makes it possible to connect a bar-code scanner, credit card reader, cash drawer, and receipt printer to a single card using a single IRQ.
- PCI bus four port serial board with 16550 UARTs.
- Each port is capable of a maximum data throughput rate up to 115.2 Kbps.
- All four ports share one PCI bus IRQ – even when accessed simultaneously, saving valuable resources for other expansion cards.
- Includes “Lava Com Port Redirect” Utility for renaming COM ports – allows for backward compatibility with software that supports COM 1-4 only.
- Easy Plug & Play installation – automatically configures I/O addresses & IRQs.
- Ideal for connecting a bar-code scanner, credit card reader, cash drawer, and receipt printer to a single card, using a single IRQ.
- Fully compliant with PCI Specification 2.1.
- Lava Lifetime Warranty.