- Remote reboot, remote restart, and remote shutdown using a standard phone line.
- Remote programming.
- Manual and automatic reboot modes.
- Security: User defined Security Access Code for remote access.
- Ultimate security: Power down devices that are not needed.
Works with existing phone line – no need to add a dedicated phone line.
- Power – 120 VAC plug in
- Switching Contact – 120 VAC 15A with resettable circuit breaker
- Interrupt Modes – Automatic ring detection. Manual pick up with security code.
- Switching Auto – Reboot (15 seconds off then back on), Toggle (on or off), Power on call and then turns off 2 minutes after call terminates.
- Switching Manual – Key Pad 4 or 6 digit security code command (on/off)
- Manual Override – Push button (on/normal operation)
- Power and Relay Status – LED; Remote audible readback.
- Ringer Equivalence – 1.1 B