- Active amplification ensures high quality transmission
- Loop output for use of additional CAT5 transmitters
- Six CAT5 outputs for additional location
- Discrete passive IR channel for the use of external IR remote control systems
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs for maximum versatility
This component video transmitter sends component video over dual Cat 5 cables (shielding not necessary, any Cat 5 patch cable will work). The transmitter has the ability to transmit to up to six receivers. Maximum distance using Cat 5 is 300 feet, Cat 6 can be used to get lengths up to 500 feet. The “Loop Output” can then be connected to either a local video display or HDTV or to another transmitter (either another ADP52130 or an ADP52131). Also has input RJ45s to be “uplinked” to another ADP52130 transmitter.