The IEEE-1394 (FireWire) specification limits the length of a cable segment between the host or hub and device to 4.5 meters. This active extension cables take the signal from the first device and resynchronizes and retimes the signal so it can be transmitted another 4.5 meters without any problems. Maximum recommended daisy chaining of these devices is 3 units without adding a powered FireWire hub.
- Gold FireWire 6 pin Connectors
- Premium Quality
- Flexible Cable
- Industry Standard Color Coded For Easy Installation
- Ergonomic Molding For Easy Connections
- Foil and Braid Shielding To Reduce EMI/RFI Interference
- Designed For High Speed Transmissions For Optimal Performance