The new PRO-Strike Punchdown Tool combines rugged design, an ergonomic comfort grip handle and enhanced functions. The primary tool for all telecom and datacom installers working with 110, 66, Krone and BIX™ style cross connects. This professional tool will provide precise, repeatable and reliable terminations that helps ensure installations pass certification and your peace-of-mind.
- Terminate and cut Cat3/5/5e/6 cables
- Spring loaded for fast, low effort wire seating and termination
- Bayonet style (twist & lock) blade retention socket is compatible with industry standard tools and blades
- New built-in hook – feeds or removes wire
- New multi-use spudger – for screwdriver, IDC insert tool or to clean debris
- works with 110, 66, 630, Krone and BIX™ style interchangeable blades
- Color coded yellow on the cut side of the tool per industry standard
- Adjustable low and high force impact settings are precisely controlled to meet the industry standard 8762D spec
- Will not damage sensitive circuitry
- Spare blade storage compartment in the handle
For a blade extension, see our EP13022C.