This kit provides a convenient soldering solution for ensuring proper signal integrity in wire connectors and other electrical connections. Manufactured by Portasol, this system uses an efficient butane fueled catalytic heating system that concentrates the heat at the soldering tip for effective and accurate soldering. The soldering wand has a built-in igniter and an intensity adjustment wheel to allow range of heat adjustment settings from 10 to 60 watts. The wand uses replaceable tips, flints and fuel supplies.
- 7 inch butane soldering wand with standard 2.4mm tip.
- Spare longer 4.8 mm tip
- 3 oz. refill canister of ultra pure premium butane
- 1 oz. of 60/40 (tin/lead) solder.
- Protective carrying case for all kit components.
The carrying case has a convenient belt loop so that you can carry the kit with you for ready access on all your installation jobs. Replacement parts are:
- LSD54-110 Butane refill.
- LSD54-120 Soldering wand by itself
- LSD54-123 1.2mm soldering tip.
- LSD54-121 2.4mm soldering tip.
- LSD54-122 4.8mm soldering tip.
- LSD54-130 1 oz 60/40 (tin/lead) solder.
- ZSOLDER-THIN 1 Lb .032 SN63 60/40 (tin/lead) solder.
- ZSOLDERNL-THIN 1 Lb .032 tin/silver/copper (no lead) solder.