- The IDL62-200 checks continuity and configuration of twisted pair wiring terminated with modular plugs.
- Main unit transmits and receives signals to and from the remote, translating the results into LED indications of the status of the cable tested.
- All test functions may be performed as a one person operation.
- All common data wiring configurations may be tested with this item including T568A, T568B, 10Base-T, and Token Ring.
- Automatically tests for the following faults: Open, Short, Miswire, Reversal, and Split Pair.
- Debug mode identifies which cable pairs have a wiring fault.
- Remote unit shows chart for T568A and T568B wiring configurations.
- Comes complete with 6V battery installed in tester.