- HDMI 1.2a/1.3c compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- HDMI inputs by push button, IR remote control, or RS-232
- Extends video signal up to 35m (115 feet) over Cat5e at 1080p
- Supports 7.1 channel digital audio
- Matrix master can switch every output channel to any input
- Allows control of main matrix center through control line at remote receiver
- Allows control of local HDMI sources such as DVD and TiVo® by IR extender through control path at remote receiver
- Easy installation with rack-mounting and wall-mounting designs for master and receiver respectively
- Includes eight CAT5 to HDMI receivers (HSMR units)
- Network control via RS-232 or USB interface
- Remote powering of receivers
- Receivers have optional power input
- HSMR has digital readout of selected channel
- 1 x Matrix Switch
- 1 x IR Blaster (plugs into Matrix Switch)
- 1 x IR Receiver (plugs into Matrix Switch)
- 2 x 1U rack mounting ears
- 1 x IR Remote Control (for controlling Switch)
- 8 x HSMR Units
- 8 x IR Receivers (plugs into HSMR)
- 16 x Wall Mounting Screws (2 for each HSMR)
- 1 x UL AC C13 Power Cord
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Requires dual Cat 5e wiring between the Matrix and HSMRs;
Click here to see our selection of Cat 5e wire with solid conductors for punching into panels.
Click here to see our selection of 19 inch patch panels, useful at Matrix’s location.
Click here for wall mount panels.
Click here for Keystone plates and Click here for RJ45 Keystone inserts, useful for each HSMR location.
Click here to see our selection of patch cables.