- HDMI 1.2a/1.3c compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Supports 7.1 channel digital audio
- Supports default HDMI EDID and learns the EDID of displays
- Allows control of main matrix center through control line at remote receiver
- Extends video signal up to 59m (165 feet) over Cat5e at 1080p, 1080i, and 720p
- Easy installation with rack-mounting and wall-mounting designs for master and receiver respectively
- Includes four CAT5 to HDMI receivers (HMSR units)
- HDMI inputs by push button, IR remote control, or RS-232
- Allows control of local HDMI sources such as DVD and TiVo® by IR extender through control path at remote receiver
- Matrix master can switch every output channel to any input
- Remote powering of receivers
- Receivers have optional power input
- 1 x Matrix Switch
- 1 x IR Blaster (plugs into Matrix Switch)
- 2 x 1U rack mounting ears
- 1 x IR Remote Control (for controlling Switch)
- 4 x HSMR Units
- 4 x IR Receivers (plugs into HSMR)
- 8 x Wall Mounting Screws (2 for each HSMR)
- 1 x 5V 6A power supply unit
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Requires dual Cat 5e wiring between the Matrix and HSMRs;
Click here to see our selection of Cat 5e wire with solid conductors for punching into panels.
Click here to see our selection of 19 inch patch panels, useful at Matrix’s location.
Click here for wall mount panels.
Click here for Keystone plates and Click here for RJ45 Keystone inserts, useful for each HSMR location.
Click here to see our selection of patch cables.