The Parani-MSP1000 is an Industrial Bluetooth Access Point product line designed to connect Bluetooth devices to the 10/100 Base-T Ethernet network with advanced features. These Bluetooth Access Points transmit data from each Bluetooth terminal to management station via TCP/IP.
Available in 7, 14, and 28 Bluetooth connection models, the Parani-MSP1000 Bluetooth Access Point product line incorporates Bluetooth 2.0 Protocol Stack with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) support; and transmits data from each Bluetooth terminal to management station via TCP/IP.
These units’ support profiles including Serial port, LAN access, PAN and FTP profiles to keep Bluetooth devices interoperating smoothly and easily.
- Connects Bluetooth devices to 10/100 base-T Ethernet.
- Dual Ethernet Interface support
- Supports Up to 3Mbps throughput
- Ideal wireless solution for the replacement of the wired multi-port serial card.
- 7/14/28 Bluetooth Connections support
- Supports Bluetooth profiles for Serial Port, LAN Access, PAN, File Transfer and Dial up Networking.
- Easy-to-use COM-Port redirector support
- Flexible TCP/UDP host mode support: Multiple host connection/data transfer
- System logging & port logging
- Supports Python Script Engine for customization
- Supports firmware upgrade via web, hyper terminal program or etc.
- Supports surge protector
- Supports RFC 2217, Telnet COM Port Control Protocol.
|CPU||Freescale PowerQUICC MPC880|
|Flash||16 MB ( 2 MB of user programmable space )|
|Ethernet Interface||Dual 10/100 Base-T Ethernet with RJ45 connector|
|Supports Static IP and Dynamic IP address|
|Bluetooth Interface||Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR
Profiles – Serial Port, LAN Access, PAN, Dial up Networking, File Transfer
Date Rate – up to 3Mbps
|Max. Tx power||+17dBi(using DAT-G01R Antenna)|
|Antenna gain||DAT-G01R(Default) : +3dBi, DAT5-G01R : +5dBi, PAT-G01R : +9dBi|
|Point to multi point connectivity||Up to 28 connections|
|Network Protocols||IPv4, ICMP, ARP, TCP, HTTP, telnet, TFTP|
|SSH, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, DNS|
|SCP/SFTP/FTP, syslog, NTP|
|SMTP, Dynamic DNS|
|SSH v2, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, SCP, SFTP|
|CF Port||Flash memory|
|Logging||Syslog server ,CF memory|
|Real Time Clock||Support|
|Customization||Python Script engine, ELDK v4.0, 2MB internal user space|
|Management||Web, Telnet, SSH, Serial Console|
|Firmware||Upgrade using Telnet/SSH, Web, Bootp, Zmodem, TFTP|
|Diagnostic LED||POWER, STATUS, Ethernet0, Ethernet1|
|Signal Strength, No of Connections|
|Nominal Current Consumption : 1.2A@ 5VDC approximately|
|Environmental||Operating temperature: 0’C to 50’C|
|Storage temperature: -30’C to 85’C|
|Humidity: 90% Non-condensing|
|Physical properties||Dimension (LxWxH)
|Approval||FCC, CE, MIC, Telec|
|Warranty||3-year Limited Warranty|