- Compliant with USB 2.0 (Type A)
- Two ADP31802-16s can be joined for 32 feet.
- Supports USB high-speed (480 Mbps), back compatible to 12 Mbps and 1.5 Mbps.
- Hot swappable & plug & play.
- Supports Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista or newer versions.
- Supports Mac OS 7.0 and newer.
- Compliant with USB specification 2.0
- Data transfer up to 480 Mbps
- plug and play
- No external power required, provides up to 500mA to remote USB device.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 & 1.1 (Type A)
- Full Forward and Backward Compatible with USB 1.1 Devices
- Supports the following USB Speeds: 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps.
- Up to 3 ADP31802-40s can be chained for 36 Meters (118 feet).
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
- Powered by USB port, NO External Power Adapter Required.
- Supports Plug & Play for Easy Installation
|Interface||USB 2.0, 1.1 Compliant (Type A)|
|Supported OS||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X.|
|Cable Length||12 M (~40 feet)|
|Max Daisy-Chain Supported||3|
|Connectors||USB Type A Male to Female|
|Data Rates||High:480Mbps Full:12Mbps Low:1.5Mbps|
|Power Mode||Bus Powered|
- Extend USB2.0 up to 80Ft (25m)
- Downward compatible with USB 1.1
- Connector: A male to A female
- Data transfer up to 480Mbps
- Plug and play
- No external power required
- Win 98/2K/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 9.0 or higher